Stopaq® Polyester is a polyester resin pre-impregnated glass-fibre reinforced outer wrap material, curing by means of Ultraviolet light. Stopaq® Polyester is applied on top of Stopaq® corrosion preventing coating systems to provide additional resistance against mechanical impacts, weathering, UV-radiation and chemicals. After curing with UV-light, Stopaq® Polyester forms a hard and rigid shell on top of previously applied Stopaq® coating systems.
- Features & Benefits
- Product Range
Features & Benefits
- Fast and easy to apply
- High resistance to mechanical impacts and indentations
- Long-term resistance to ageing effects, even when used continuously at maximum or minimum temperature specified
- Resistant to cold, hot, wet and chemically aggressive environments
- Wide operational temperature range
- Long pot life when sheltered from UV-light sources
- Fast curing, relatively independent from ambient temperature
- Complete curing to be obtained by UV-A light sources and by sunlight
- Low styrene emission
- Top coats can be applied immediately after complete curing
|Available on request||STOPAQ® Polyester||Polyester resin pre-impregnated glass-fibre reinforced outer wrap material, curing by means of Ultraviolet light.|
For more information and downloads, visit our distributor portal.