Thick polyethylene mesh for protecting pipeline coatings from rocky backfills and other damage.
SFL rockshield is a thick polyethylene mesh for protecting pipeline coatings from rocky backfills. It cushions the impact of rocks or hard backfill which can cause damage to installed coating systems. It also offers protection from abrasive objects after installation of coated systems, prohibiting geologic movements from damaging pipelines. It can also be used for offshore purposes to protect against impact damage by lay barge rollers, anchors, rock placement, infill and fishing (trawl) activities.
- Features & Benefits
- Product Range
Features & Benefits
- Chemically inert
- Flexible for easy handling at low temperatures
- High impact strength and tensile strength
- Available in rolls or pads
- Will not degrade with time
- Fast and easy application
- Light weight alternative compared to alternatives
- Adaptable to all pipeline dimensions
|Available on request||SFL Rockshield 11 mm||A pipeline protection mesh|
|PDS SFL Rockshield 11mm||A pipeline protection mesh||English||download|
|PDS SFL Rockshield 6mm||A pipeline protection mesh||English||download|
|PDS SFL Rockshield 4mm||A pipeline protection mesh||English||download|
For more information and downloads, visit our distributor portal.