Rockshield is a pipeline protection mesh for protecting pipeline coatings from rock backfills. It cushions the impact of rocks or hard backfill which can cause damage to installed coating systems. It also offers protection from abrasive objects after installation of coated systems, prohibiting geologic movements from damaging pipelines. It can also be used for offshore purposes to protect against impact damage by lay barge rollers, anchors, rock placement, infill and fishing (trawl) activities.
- Features & Benefits
- Product Range
Features & Benefits
- Chemically inert
- Flexible for easy handling at low temperatures
- High impact strength and tensile strength
- Manufactured to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Available in rolls or pads
- Fast and easy application
- Light weight alternative compared to alternatives
- Available in pre-cut pads
- Adaptable to all pipeline dimensions
|Available on request||STOPAQ® Rockshield||Pipeline protection mesh|
For more information and downloads, visit our distributor portal.