Powercrete® ARO-UV is a cold-applied polyester resin prepreg E-Glass reinforced mechanical wrap, mainly used for directional drilling, thrust (slick) bore and pull-through applications to protect 3-LPE linepipe coatings. Powercrete® ARO-UV has excellent mechanical properties and is applied by simply wrapping the material onto the substrate without abrasive blasting and the common used plural spray equipment. After curing the Powercrete® ARO-UV forms a tough and durable mechanical composite system.
- Features & Benefits
- Product Range
Features & Benefits
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Manual applied system for directional drill and thrust bore applications
- Can be applied on 3LPE, but also on FBE, EP, hard-shell insulation etc.
- Can exposed to rain, after application of Tension Tape
- Very good chemical and UV resistant
- Fast, easy and clean installation
- Can be applied at low temperatures (>5˚C/41˚F).
- Suitable for pipeline operating temperatures from -165 up to 90°C (-265 up to 194°F)
- Cures by sunlight and artificial UV-A light sources
- Can be simply hand applied in multiple layers if required
|Available on request||POWERCRETE® ARO-UV||Cold-applied polyester resin prepreg E-Glass reinforced mechanical wrap.|