A 100% solid, 2-part epoxy abrasion resistant overlay (ARO) coating.
A plant-applied coating designed to protect Fusion Bonded Epoxy (FBE) coated pipe during directional drilling operations. A very hard product that offers exceptional abrasion and gouge resistance with good adhesion properties. It has been specified and installed successfully in many directional drilling projects as the number one abrasion resistant overlay (ARO) product for over twenty years.
- Features & Benefits
- Product Range
Features & Benefits
- Over 25 years of proven performance
- 100% solids epoxy, no V.O.C.s and no isocyanates
- Plant spray-applied up to 1500micron (60mils) in one multi-pass operation
- Excellent adhesion on FBE
- Exceptional gouge, abrasion and shear stress resistance
- Exceptional track record of performance
- Safe to use and environmentally friendly
- High build properties
- Protection of FBE coated pipe
- Designed for HDD operations
|Available on request||Powercrete DD||100% solid, 2-part epoxy abrasion resistant overlay (ARO) coating|