Covalence® Heat Shrinkable Sleeves for Flanges
A wraparound heat-shrinkable sleeve with high shrink ratio and a protective cardboard under-sheet.
The heat-shrinkable sleeve consists of an irradiation cross-linked, high density polyethylene with a low preheat visco-elastic sealant that keep the flange bolts and nuts free from foreign substances such as mastics.
- Features & Benefits
- Product Range
Features & Benefits
- High shrink force backing
- Mechanically strong, resisting abrasion, impact, and prenetration
- DVGW certified
- Low preheat and proven functionality
- No drying time and easy application
- Easy, fast and clean installation even at the difficult step-down area keeping the costs low
- Reliable and flexible, remains user-friendly even at low temperatures
- It has a ‘Self-healing effect’ that saves time
|Available on request||FCTS||A tubular heat shrinkable sleeve that provides strong moisture-proof seal between flange and pipe|
|Available on request||FCWS||A wraparound heat shrinkable sleeve that provides strong moisture-proof seal between flange and pipe|
|Available on request||FCWS F||A wraparound glass fiber reinforced heat shrinkable sleeve that provides strong moisture-proof seal between flange and pipe|
|Available on request||TISW F||A wraparound glass fiber reinforced sleeve specifically developed for installation on thrust-secured TIS socket joints or flange couplings|
|PDS Covalence FCTS||Product Data Sheet||English||download|
|PDS Covalence FCWS||Product Data Sheet||English||download|
|PDS Covalence FCWS-F||Product Data Sheet||English||download|
|PDS Covalence TISW- F||Product Data Sheet||English||download|
For more information and downloads, visit our distributor portal.