CCB Internal Joint Protection
The most effective way of protecting a pipeline’s internal girth weld from corrosion.
The CCB sleeve protects internal girth welds from corrosion with a double set of O-rings compressed between the the fitting’s outside diameter and the pipe’s internal parent coating.
- Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- Chemically resistant O-ring
- A gradual taper from the center to the ends
- Installed along with normal welding processes
- Acts as an internal line-up clamp
- Provides permanent corrosion prevention
- Accommodates corrosive environments
- Enhance flow across the fitting reducing turbulence
- Permanently anchored to the pipe
- Automatically sets the weld gap
- Becomes a part of a continuous internal coating
For more information and downloads, visit our distributor portal.