Covalence® Pipe Casing End Seals
A heat-shrinkable, wrap-around, fibre-reinforced sleeve for casing/service pipe sealing.
The fiberglass reinforced woven structure generates a high expansion ratio to accommodate the diameters of casing and service pipe and the visco-elastic adhesive assures an excellent bond between the sleeve and bare- or pre-coated pipe.
- Features & Benefits
- Product Range
Features & Benefits
- Fiberglass reinforced backing
- One product covering several different pipe sizes
- High performance against water ingress
- High shrink ratio that conforms to high transitions
- Provides high mechanical strength and assures permanent waterproof seal
- Versatile, reduces inventory, logistics costs and it's easy to apply
- Keeps installation costs low
- Accommodates easily to dimensional variations and pipe ovality
|Available on request||CSEM - F||Heat-shrinkable sleeve providing waterproof seal between casing and carrier pipe|